Building on a solid reputation
Blending healthcare, customer service and real estate development, Edgewood Management Group (EMG) has developed:
• A solid reputation
• Value for customers
• Financial success for investors
As the leading operator of senior living communities in the Upper Midwest, EMG owns and/or operates over 50 independent living, assisted living and memory care communities with over 3,000 beds in seven states and employs nearly 2,200 people.
Edgewood is also the owner and developer of Edgewood Village Carefree Homes in Fargo, Bismarck and Minot, N.D. Located adjacent to Edgewood Vista senior living in those communities, Edgewood Village is a neighborhood of quality twin homes and patio homes for homeowners who are age 55+.
Edgewood Management Group provides a proven turnkey management program that includes:
• Facilities management
• Resident billing/accounting/accounts payable and Medicaid billing experts
• Group purchasing opportunities
• Budgeting and financial management
The mission of Edgewood is to provide precision senior housing management services. Based on our commitment to standards of excellence and our core cultural values, we will achieve the best possible outcomes in terms of quality and value for our customers and financial success for our investors.
Edgewood's Core Values
1. Honesty and dependability
3. Respect for coworkers, residents and their families
4. Commitment to serve our residents
5. Commitment to continuous quality development
6. Commitment to teamwork