Assisted LivingAssisted Living: Help When You Need It
Assisted living at Edgewood Hawks Point is an ideal combination of housing, healthcare and lifestyle for individuals who may require some additional assistance with daily living but do not need skilled medical care. Residents enjoy customized on-site personal care options that are as unique as the residents themselves.
Edgewood's health care professionals, nurses and other staff members are dedicated to your well-being. We provide or can arrange:
- Restaurant-style fine dining with three homemade meals daily
- Private and semi-private apartments
- Coordination of transportation to appointments
- Social, community, daily recreational activities
- 24 hour staffing with little staff turn over
- Registered nurse on staff
- Ordering and management of medications
- Ongoing assessments for health care monitoring
- Emergency call pendant
- Light housekeeping and linen service
- Coordination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, home health, labs, and hospice
We believe an environment that is stimulating — socially, physically and mentally — is an environment that will keep residents young — no matter what their age.
One of the unique benefits of life at Edgewood Hawks Point is our close relationship with and proximity to Dickinson State University. Head over to DSU with a friend and use your Student ID for free admittance to sporting events, lectures or the theatre.
- Blue Hawk athletic events
- Music performances
- Live theatre performances
- Walking and fitness facilities
- Snack bar
- Academic lectures
- Mentor and tutoring
- Audit classes
- Library access
- Swimming pool
You or your loved one will enjoy life fully, and when you need us we'll always be there. That's our promise to you.