We passionately believe in our Mission statement and seek to demonstrate this in all we do.
Our individualized approach provide a high quality, safe, home-like setting to seniors who choose to no longer resident alone, but who can live better in social resident settings. Through empathetic hearts we will serve the needs of our residents 24 hours a day. We will encourage, request and value family involvement. Through the application of Christian principles we commit ourselves to maintaining a standard of excellence which will enhance the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual health of each of our Residents.
We work with a purpose that is bigger than one individual
We demonstrate daily our Core Values by being honest & dependable, accountable, respectful, and committed to quality, our residents and each other (teamwork).
What does it mean to work for Edgewood Healthcare?
What makes Edgewood Healthcare the employer of choice?
- Compensation package that grows with your success
- Volunteer opportunities and opportunities to give-back within your community
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, and 401K retirement package with employer matching contributions.
- Recognition programs for working hard, and desiring to learn and be successful
- Employee Referral Program – refer your friends to work with you and get paid for it!
- Discounts through Intalere (Verizon, Sprint Avis, Office Max, Sherwin Williams, Electronics, and many more!)
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Leaves of Absence
- Paid Time Off – increasing after years of service
- Paid Holidays
- Plus, you’re not just an employee—you become a part of our Edgewood family!