Welcome to: Edgewood Prairie Crossings in Mitchell
Enjoy just the right level of care in Edgewood’s warm, home-like assisted living community in Mitchell. It is the ideal combination of living spaces, care and amenities to promote residents’ health and well-being.
Come see how you or your loved ones can make Edgewood Prairie Crossings home. We’ll give you a tour, discuss options and of course have complimentary coffee.
Directions to Edgewood Prairie Crossings in Mitchell
Assisted Living: Help When You Need It
Assisted living at Edgewood is an ideal combination of housing, healthcare and lifestyle for individuals who may require some additional assistance with daily living but do not need skilled medical care.
Edgewood's health care professionals, nurses and other staff members are dedicated to your well-being. We provide or can arrange:
- Fine dining with three homemade meals daily
- Private and semi-private apartments
- Coordination of transportation to appointments
- Social, community, daily recreational activities
- 24 hour staffing with little staff turn over
- Registered nurse on staff
- Ongoing assessments for health care monitoring
- Emergency response system
- Light housekeeping and linen service
- Fire sprinklers and system
- Coordination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, home health, labs, and hospice
You or your loved one will enjoy life fully, and when you need us we'll always be there. That's our promise to you.
Fill out the online employment application with Mitchell, SD
Jeanette Letcher, Executive Director,
has been in the nursing profession for over 42 years and is blessed to have served in many areas in those years; including clinical, women's health, surgery and geriatrics. Jeanette has been with Prairie Crossings since 2001 and has served as the Executive Director for the last six years. She is married and has two grown children and four grandchildren. Jeanette is active in her church and serves on the Supervisory Committee and the Board of Directors for the local credit union.
Email: Jeanette Letcher (605) 996-2730
- Great Room