Plantation Place in Boise Image Gallery
We are senior care experts, focusing on physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual well being through various living spaces, options, programs, services and amenities.
Assisted Living: Help When You Need It
Assisted living at Edgewood is an ideal combination of housing, healthcare and lifestyle for individuals who may require some additional assistance with daily living but do not need skilled medical care.
Although each apartment has a kitchen, there is a full service dining facility. Your apartment opens to a large main hallway; no more icy sidewalks. Everyone has a mailbox in the beautiful lobby, and there are many activities and events going on for residents to participate in.
Edgewood's health care professionals, nurses and other staff members are dedicated to your well-being. We offer a variety of services and amentities that make Plantation Place unique:
- Fine dining with three homemade meals daily
- Private apartments with showers and kitchenettes
- Whirlpool tub room
- Transportation to appointments
- Social, community, daily recreational activities and shopping trips
- 24 hour staffing with little staff turn over
- Registered nurse on staff
- Ongoing assessments for health care monitoring
- Emergency pull cords and Intercom system
- Light housekeeping and linen service
- Resident laundry room
- Fire sprinklers and system
- Full service hair salon
- Landscaped courtyards, patios and garden
- Coordination of physical therapy, occupational therapy, home health, labs, and hospice
You or your loved one will enjoy life fully, and when you need us we'll always be there. That's our promise to you.